Fashion

Perfect Jeggings

I’m so excited to share these amazing jeggings with you because I know how difficult it is to find jeggings that look like jeans. I’ve been on a hunt for a pair that look like jeans and have the comfort of leggings. These jeggings are so soft and comfortable. They have all around stretch so they’re made to fit for anybody type. The first time I put them on I seriously didn’t want to take them off.

The dark wash jeans are a must because they look good dressed up or worn casual. Fridays are casual dress days at work so I’ve been wearing these pretty much every Friday since I got them. Give these jeans a try because I promise you won’t be disappointed.

My entire outfit is from J.Jill. These jeggings and gingham tunic are from their January collection. I’ve been partnering with J.Jill since last year because I absolutely love their clothes. The fit is always right on and the quality is always great. I love discovering new petite brands and so glad I found J.Jill.

Outfit:

Jeans: J.Jill Versatile 5 pocket denim leggings ℅

Tunic: J.Jill Textured Gingham Tunic

Coat: J.Jill Chelsea Coat

Shoes:Aetrex Kara Ankle Riding Boot

Watch: Klasse14 Volare Dark Rose

Photography: @frankie_pnw02

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Jessie
    February 11, 2018 at 11:28 pm

love your style <3 Best Wallets for Women

Lovely
    February 5, 2018 at 1:50 am

These jeggings look perfect on you babe, love how you have styled them! xoxo Lovely

Ania
    February 3, 2018 at 3:20 am

Wow!! You look beautiful dear <33 Lovely style 🙂

Julie
    January 31, 2018 at 8:28 pm

Oooh jeggings gimme!!!! Can’t resist a dark wash when you can literally fool everyone into thinking they’re jeans! Great mix mama! Will have to check J.Jill out!

Thank you for the blog visit babe, hope you’ll check out my latest! Xx- Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog | Instagram

Nina Nguyen
    January 29, 2018 at 9:30 am

Cute!!! I definitely need these in my life!!
    xx- Nina

Kim
    January 27, 2018 at 5:38 pm

Cute! I love jeggings. They’re way more comfortable than actual jeans!

Nancy
    January 26, 2018 at 10:02 pm

I love how jeggings are basically the best of both worlds! I haven’t worn jeggings before but they look really nice and comfy. Glad you’ve found some nice jeggings! You look great :).

exquisitely.me

Mica
    January 26, 2018 at 7:56 pm

Love the monochromatic look of the navy tunic and dark wash jeans 🙂 While this post is all about your jeggings, that lovely tunic is my favourite piece of your outfit. I really like the print 🙂

Hope that you are having a great weekend! Our weekend started early with a day off yesterday for Australia day. Good way to end the week!

Away From The Blue Blog